Gaming The Last Of Us Part 2

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oh man, I've been waiting for these to pop up. Don't view until you've at least made to THAT scene in the music shop

So great. I think its probably the best use of the of the touchpad on the ps4 controller that I've ever seen. Soon as I discovered you could pluck individual strings and it would strum in the same direction you went I was blown away. I knew people more creative than me would jump all over it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
ohhhhh yeah.... You are in for a wild ride on what comes next. Prepare your feels.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: VenomInside

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Played thru the theater part (so much feels) and then the Hillcrest part after that (so much anger) and I'm back at the theater. That should be enough for now :LOL: I really must give another mark of praise to the sound design in this game. I play it cranked on the surround, cuz most of this game is sneaking around in quiet. But once you have to pull your gun (and you always do) that first shot is so loud and jarring, it really sounds like a gun is going off in my room.

I dont wanna say I'm taking joy in slaughtering these countless number of people that keep getting thrown in my way and really have nothing to do with why I'm on my quest, but I did have a few scoped rifle kills tonight that I was particularly proud of. The hit detection is actually quite something in this game. You can see exactly where you hit your target, and view the corresponding aftermath...

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
17 hours in now. According to how long to beat the average is looking like around 25, which I'll probably exceed since I take my time to walk around and look at EVERYTHING :LOL: I've been pretty good about staying away from photo mode tho. Just trying to stick to the game for the first play thru

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info