Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Show is pretty amazing. Its one of the few that I legitimately care about the characters. Every battle, my heart races and there is a sense of panic at the chance one of them will fall (and believe me, some have already).

That speaks volumes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And season 3 complete. No word on whether we get a season 4 (tho rumors say 4 and 5 are coming - based on the availability of the source material (books)).

This is far and away one of the best shows Ive ever watched. I dont think I can say I've ever been this committed to characters. There were times I legit shed a tear or two and was screaming at the tv for one reason or another. The writing and acting has been superb and the actions sequences (while not at GOT level) are awesome and heart pumping.

This show needs a 4th season...tho...if this was it, it was a satisfying ending, tying up current story lines.

I recommend this to ANYONE who wants a quality story filled with gripping characters and emotion.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info