Netflix The Last Kingdom

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Absolutely.

Ok so Gina and I have been watching this over the past couple weeks and I am losing steam on the show. We are about halfway through season 2 and I am losing interest for one reason......and it is kind of a stupid one.

I LOATHE the fact that Utrid is now wearing fucking eye liner like some 80's glam-rock Johnny Depp Pirates of the Carribean wanna be. It is so distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle and Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Damn.

The Last Kingdom is to ride out for a final time, as Netflix brings the curtain down on the beloved adaptation of Bernard Cornwell’s best-selling The Saxon Stories novels.

The streaming giant and producer Carnival Films confirmed that Season 5 of The Last Kingdom will be the last, bringing an end to a historical drama that originally started life on the BBC six years ago.

Filming is underway in Hungary on the final 10-part season, which will continue to follow the adventures of Uhtred of Bebbanburg (Alexander Dreymon), a warrior born a Saxon but raised as a Dane, in ninth and tenth-century England.

Hopefully they give it a proper ending.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So since the show is ending w/ season 5, I wonder what they'll do w/ the movie. And season 4 came out what, like a year and a half ago? And there's still no actual release date for season 5 other than "2022"..........Fuck. I'm gonna have to rewatch this whole show again, I don't remember anything

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info