Avondale, AZ
9xUp.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I had to at least watch the first episode tonight. It's good to be back.

Youtube recaps are surprisingly hard to come by for this show. But I did read thru this recap of S3 and it actually helped jog my memory quite a bit. The character names in this show are still god awful tho. Wayyy too similar. But this did help. And there is a slight "recap" of sorts when the first episode starts as well.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Just got the finale to finish tomorrow.

Unless something HUGE happens in ep 10, I would say this is the weakest of the seasons, but thats not a negative. They introduced a lot of new characters and they will absolutely carry the show into further seasons should it get renewed. FAR more character development vs the first 3.

I'm tempted to get the books now and maybe read ahead.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thinking more on this latest season, it really did nothing to close out certain character stories. There was very little payoff for anything. Sure there were new characters and growth but really........it did nothing to advance much. I'm wondering if thats b/c of the books or the tv writers took a lot of liberties.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info