Feb 19, 2019
Watching it now on Netflix Canada.

EBC15F4F-AAF7-4B4C-89D2-FDBF82FF68E5.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Malone is scoring over 30 with Rodman and Pippen trying to stop him. Who else had that kind of production against those 2? He also is huge, Lebron wouldn't muscle Malone.
Averaged 24.4 vs Pip and Rodman in the Finals both years, below his season average for both years. So imo they did their job.
I hate lequeen and cant believe I'm defending him, lol. But KM and LJ are the exact same height/weight for the most part. Would he out muscle KM, probably not but could run circles around him with his speed and athleticism. I might get some shit for saying this, but I think Rodman could play better D on LJ than KM. Rodman won the Defensive Player of the year 2, maybe 3 times. The guy flat out knew how to play D, and he would mind fuck guys as well. Once he got in your head, he had you by the nuts.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Lebron plays point forward not power forward center position. He would wear them both down bringing the ball up the court. I don’t recall Dennis or Malone guarding the point guard position.
Nonsense, how often do you see a full court press on a single player? Neither one would be guarding him as he brings the ball up the floor.
They will meet him once he crosses half court.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Nonsense, how often do you see a full court press on a single player? Neither one would be guarding him as he brings the ball up the floor.
They will meet him once he crosses half court.
Especially since he isn't a 3 point threat, you don't even really have to press him in the half court.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You are right Lebron just sits in the paint posting up
Nobody said that. But you said “he would wear them down bringing the ball up the court”. Listen to what your saying and how stupid that sounds. Nobody unless it’s close game with seconds left is guarding a guy bringing the ball up the court. They usually pick their man up towards the top of the key.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
It’s hard to believe MJ is the only one that ate the pizza. Idk. I do think he was poisoned though. And they still couldn’t stop him.

After that game I noticed MJ and Pip always had their own separate bottle of Gatorade or water. Or whatever. Different from the others.

I remember a funny comment Rodman made. He said the Mormons are assholes. Lmao.

And Phil called them a sect or cult

• Haha
Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Good discussion on KM vs LJ. I wonder how it would effect LJ if they let people beat on him the way Detroit and others beat on players.
I think he would still be very good albeit not as great as he is with todays defensive rules. I know one thing that I'm pretty sure of. If he played back then and tried that flopping shit that he has won several academy awards for best actor. They would have made him pay for that shit the next time up the court, lol.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I think he would still be very good albeit not as great as he is with todays defensive rules. I know one thing that I'm pretty sure of. If he played back then and tried that flopping shit that he has won several academy awards for best actor. They would have made him pay for that shit the next time up the court, lol.
I can't even imagine the meltdown Lebron would have after Laimbeer, Rodman, and Mahorn were done with him. MJ is as hardened a badass as they come, and they even physically and mentally beat him down.

Reactions: Aircal

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I can't even imagine the meltdown Lebron would have after Laimbeer, Rodman, and Mahorn were done with him. MJ is as hardened a badass as they come, and they even physically and mentally beat him down.
Thats why I say, Rodman could hold his own against LJ. I think Rodman would mind fuck him. Laimbeer, Mahorn and you could throw in Oakley would just physically beat him up.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Didn’t Lebron break up Detroit with 3 HOF players and break up the Celtics with 3 HOF players oh wait he also took down the spurs with 4 HOF. Shit he also took down the with the team with the best record in the NBA. You guys make it seem like he garbage. Yes we all know MJ was great but Lebron is great now and still playing at a high level. Give the man some credit he also shut down the bulls thru out the years. Don’t hate appreciate his greatness.

• Wow
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Didn’t Lebron break up Detroit with 3 HOF players and break up the Celtics with 3 HOF players oh wait he also took down the spurs with 4 HOF. Shit he also took down the with the team with the best record in the NBA. You guys make it seem like he garbage. Yes we all know MJ was great but Lebron is great now and still playing at a high level. Give the man some credit he also shut down the bulls thru out the years. Don’t hate appreciate his greatness.
Also lost to that same Boston team twice in the playoffs and once to the Detroit team you speak of.
Lost to the Spurs in the Finals as well, actually had their asses handed to them. Only close game was the game the Heat won by 2pts, other 4 games they were BLOWN OUT.
Who are the 4 HOF on the Spurs, I see 2 guaranteed in Duncan and Parker. If your saying Leonard and Ginolbi then I'll counter with Ray Allen and Bosch had he stayed healthy.
He gets credit as a great player, but not the greatest, far from it imo. I still put Kobe ahead of Lequeen.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You are right Jordan never lost in the playoffs. If he was so great why didn’t he get the wizards in the playoffs the east was weak those two years. Why didn’t he lead them with his insults? Lol Kobe the biggest ball hog ever. Nice try Shawn. Yes Lebron lost to the pistons and Boston have u looked at the lineups when he was in Cleveland? He also beat them what’s your point? When the Heat lost to the spurs the second time look up wade and Bosh’s stats they had nothing in the tank no wonder Lebron left back home. The heat also beat the spurs and you know better U can’t beat the spurs with one guy if you aren’t a complete team the spurs will dismantle your team.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info