TV The Last Dance

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Jordan came out yesterday and said he feels like fans are going to think he's a huge prick after they watch it... Because you really get to see how mega intense he was.
He's probably right. Real Bulls fans know how he supposedly was (punching other players in the face in practice for not trying hard enough), but I'm sure most of the country doesn't know that.

Coupled with how wimpy most of the NBA has become today (teaming up with rivals to win, flopping, and no hand checking) and that's what we're now used to, people will probably think he was a huge jackass.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Jordan came out yesterday and said he feels like fans are going to think he's a huge prick after they watch it... Because you really get to see how mega intense he was.

Yeah, this is probably true. Personally, I dont give a fuck if the man is the anti-christ himself. I care about what he brought to the Bulls and to the city.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I'm getting in the mood. Pulled out my cologne from 1998. Wife can't resist me!

d9202e692a545c7de20048da8ec9c6f4.jpg

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I'm enjoying all the backstories and interviews more than the game highlights, actually. Don't get me wrong, the highlights are amazing, but I've seen them all the first time, and then again through the years. But learning more of the "behind the scenes" footage, and understanding what Scottie was going through that final season and his disdain for Krause, for example, is ultra-interesting to me right now. :)

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
The highlights were unreal! You just have to laugh sometimes when you see how much MJ was on another level.

Also enjoying the details on the back stories. I was too young to really grasp why Krause was such a piece of shit back then, but man is he slime! Who the hell tells a team before the season that the coach is done no matter what? I died laughing when MJ asked Krause if he wanted to join them in layups, and when Krause said yes, MJ said we'll have to lower the rims! LOL!!!!

Can't wait for the rest of the episodes.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Also enjoying the soundtrack! Loved the LL Cool J choice for when MJ dropped 63 on the Celtics. Great era matching choices!
Yes that was a great choice.
WOW was Krause a POS, I said that back when he broke the team up. But didnt know about all this other shit. I'm sure we will hear more as well. IMO, that team had every right to stay together until they lost. Following year was the lock out year, so that would have favored the Bulls big time as they were all older.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Super enjoying it so far, but man are they shitting on Krause! He deserves a lot of credit for even putting the team together and Pippen was kind of a little bitch for waiting for surgery. He signed a contract, now stick to it and play your ass off so he can have a huge payday the next season.
so hood tho overall and pumped for the rest. It’s also brought back so many feels. I watched every bulls game from about 86 till 99.

Reactions: Smokinhot
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info