TV The Last Dance

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So I was just eating dinner with my Son and I had a re-run on of the Last Dance on. My son said, "man you guys were lucky to see him play back in the day. I have heard stories and shit from you and your friends but never understood how good he really was" Then said "It looked way more physical back then, now I know what you mean when you say more than half these guys today wouldnt have made it back then"
I automatically thought of this meme, lol. I asked if he has watched every episode and he said him and his GF have and look forward to the next one every week.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This documentary was phenomenal. It couldn't have been more perfectly timed with the absence of sports. 10/10 I'll probably watch it a couple more times.
Agreed
I was too young to really understand the riffs with Krause. Watching this makes the current state of the Bulls even more aggravating. They still haven't been back to the Finals, and the only reason they got even close is because the NBA gifted Chicago with Derrick Rose (1.7% chance) which of course ended badly.
Same here.
Also I have always said they all should have been brought back to defend that title. The following year was the strike year, so shorter year 100% would have helped the Bulls out. Bulls vs Spurs would have been a great finals had it happened

Reactions: FESTER665

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
FB_IMG_1589815908460.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
This was a great show! Brought back so many memories and loved seeing the interviews of the different people today....especially MJ and Phil. My favorite parts of the documentary was seeing MJ's facial expressions while watching other people's interviews on the tablet.

I will for sure rewatch this.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I liked the uncut/uncensored shit the most. MJ always had the Mr Perfect persona due to all his endorsements. But actually seeing him call people bitches or saying fuck this and fuck that or thats bullshit was awesome, lol.
Calling Scott Burrell a ho about 50 times....LOL!!!!!

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Calling Scott Burrell a ho about 50 times....LOL!!!!!
It was particularly funny watching him mess with "SCOTTY BURRELLLLLL" :ROFLMAO:

Then when scott says "I'm going with you to California" Jordan replies "If I see you again after tonight, i'm gonna beat yo ass" Lmfaoooooo

Dude really was good at talking trash

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The way they spliced this together just absolutely sucks with the timing all over the place.

Episode 9 twelve minutes in. Jordan misses a shot in game 4 putting them 2-2 to the pacers in 1998 finals. So what do they do..finish that series? NO...they go back to 1997 to talk about the utah jazz and malone.

The fuck. EACH EVENT DOESN'T NEED TO BE DISPLAYED IN PARALLEL WITH PRIOR OR FUTURE YEARS. Should have done this in chronological order, it would have better shown how the team and players developed throughout the 90's.

W/e still an awesome show

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah this guy deserves to have his legacy be one of embarrassment and shame, I'm glad he can't defend himself.
In his defense he did have a great draft in 1987. Drafting Pippen and Grant in 87 was HUGE. I know Pippen was drafted by the Sonics, but they drafted him for the Bulls as they had a deal in place. About the only good thing he did lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info