TV The Last Dance

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Why didn’t Michael give Scottie 10 mil from his contract since Scottie was being selfish for not having surgery right after the two peat ? While he made 33 mil
Scottie was an idiot for signing that contract. Now, doesn't mean I don't think Scottie's agent and Jerry Krause probably belonged to the same Synagogue or Temple or whatever and purposely raped him, but Scottie should have never agreed.

Further, Scottie had bigger career earnings in the NBA than MJ did....

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I love the fact that all this time has passed and he still hates that prick Isaiah. I’m still happy as shit he wasn’t on The Dream Team cause Mike said no fucking way, lol.

For those of you who still think he isn’t the GOAT. Tell me how many of today’s players could have played in that era and still been as good as they are today. Hard fouls back then gets you thrown out of games in today’s NBA. Those 2 years they lost to the Bad Boys and as Jordan said they kicked our fucking ass. Jordan worked even harder and got his teammates to as well. Lequeen woulda ran away and tried forming a super team.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Yup, I watched them live on Sunday night. 2 more good episodes. I look forward to Sunday nights.

I love seeing Jordan's cars. I like his bright red Range Rover with the TWO TREY vanity plate. Seeing the 90s exotic cars along with the soundtrack is just a plus to all of the great footage and interviews.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Episode 6 hit me in the feels. Didn’t even know he was going to be part of it but my cousin who had MD and got to meet MJ. I had seen all the pictures, memorabilia and stories but got to see it happen as it happened. Like I said, we didn’t even know he was going to be a part of it, I saw him and yelled at my wife to come see. So nice to see a smile on his face and brings back very nice memories. RIP Jason and thank you MJ for bringing that smile out even though he was hurting.

66828851-FF95-422E-8CC0-729188AFE0FA.jpeg

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Why the fuck do they bounce around so much in the timeline. Drives me nuts

It does get hard to follow at times, but as the episodes go on, it makes sense how they are tying the flashbacks to the 97-98 season.

I think tonight's episodes, 7 & 8, were the best so far. These two episodes really showed Jordan's intensity and passion to be the best at whatever he did.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I havent minded the time jumps. It really gives a good comparison of the 2 title runs. Tonights episodes were great. It just blows my mind even more, now, seeing the level he was on and the motivation he had, and even more than that, how he wanted everyone else around him to be as close to his level as they could be...but not better. Going into this Jordan saying he was afraid this would paint him in a bad light, I haven't seen that at all. Coming from a long Formula 1 background and knowing how selfish you have to get to win multiple titles in that discipline, this is nothing :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info