🔧 BUILD The Kiwi 500

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Thanks. I was the cameraman when you raced Peters yellow Audi TT RS. Your Porsche pulls hard.
The GT500 seems like an awesome platform. Time will tell how they respond to more serious mods.

This car looks totally different in person. Pictures seem like the color is a little much but in person the color blends in well with the black accents and everyone seems to like it.
I'm getting thumbs up on a regular just driving around.

OK. I couldn't place where I knew you from. Even with saying you are up at Corners. lol

This weekend I saw a video from The Racing Channel with Ken Bjonnes' from Palm Beach Dyno makes like 1,078 rwhp on his GT500 with ported stock blower, pulleys, E85, and exhaust. Might be a few more odds and ends, but not much more. Made 1.100 with an aggressive tune and the pulley started to slip. Even the stock blower with pulleys made great power.

In the video, he said he is using the second prototype port from Jokerz. But they have 2 more ports they are trying. As well as a custom billet cover that should help make more power. What a time to be alive! haha

Reactions: 89lx50

89lx50

Team Vortech
Feb 12, 2005
OK. I couldn't place where I knew you from. Even with saying you are up at Corners. lol

This weekend I saw a video from The Racing Channel with Ken Bjonnes' from Palm Beach Dyno makes like 1,078 rwhp on his GT500 with ported stock blower, pulleys, E85, and exhaust. Might be a few more odds and ends, but not much more. Made 1.100 with an aggressive tune and the pulley started to slip. Even the stock blower with pulleys made great power.

In the video, he said he is using the second prototype port from Jokerz. But they have 2 more ports they are trying. As well as a custom billet cover that should help make more power. What a time to be alive! haha
I just watched that video, it seems like they are responding pretty well to common upgrades. Can't wait to see what this thing can do after the break in miles.
C19 really slowed down production on these cars since Ford had to shut down for a few months. Some of these GT500s were supposed to be delivered a few months ago *Impatiently waits for next season*

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
When I see "Kiwi", first thing I thought of was this from Married with Children;

i552900.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
There you have it Sir. Very Very close with the Audi. Gt500 is stock. Can't mess with the Porsche yet haha
Not so sure about that. lol The GT500 rolls out hard stock. No doubt!

Just a tune and you'd probably be pulling on me.

I guess I didn't expect you'd pull a C6Z with those mods that hard. But I know how the TT runs at the track and the streets. But the GT500 is a very impressive car. That color is striking as well.

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Not so sure about that. lol The GT500 rolls out hard stock. No doubt!

Just a tune and you'd probably be pulling on me.

I guess I didn't expect you'd pull a C6Z with those mods that hard. But I know how the TT runs at the track and the streets. But the GT500 is a very impressive car. That color is striking as well.

C6z?

Thread Info