🔧 BUILD The Kiwi 500

89lx50

Team Vortech
Feb 12, 2005
Hello everyone, Some of you may know me from Cozzi Corner or elsewhere... I haven't posted much in this group recently but figured some of you may enjoy some pictures of my recent purchase. Will post pictures and videos as i figure out how to download everything
Also, I wanted to give a big shout out to my buddy Derek (95SC) for working his magic and helping me make this purchase happen.. ?
Ps. My 1999 Cobra also in the picture.

20201025_140822.jpg
IMG_20201024_132929.jpg
IMG_20201024_115323.jpg
IMG_20201024_115301.jpg

89lx50

Team Vortech
Feb 12, 2005
Thanks everyone. This car exceeded all my expectations. What a blast to drive. Nice an quiet on the highway but has an awesome rumble when you open up the exhaust with a flick of a switch.

Sucks that it's snowing out. Was going to take it out today for a quick cruise before I leave out for work. Just my luck lol FML

89lx50

Team Vortech
Feb 12, 2005
Congrats if u want to sell the CCW wheels let me know. I’m sure u will never drive that car again
Thanks Bro, I'm not decided what I want to do with the 99 yet. Was going to sell it so many times but somehow this car stayed with me so long (since 2007) so at this point I might just put an Auto and Solid axle in it and turn it into more of a quarter mile car. I'll let you know if I decide to sell the CCWs. I just put a fresh set of R888R tires on all 4. I think the wheels match that body style perfect. They kind of "make that car"...

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Thanks Bro, I'm not decided what I want to do with the 99 yet. Was going to sell it so many times but somehow this car stayed with me so long (since 2007) so at this point I might just put an Auto and Solid axle in it and turn it into more of a quarter mile car. I'll let you know if I decide to sell the CCWs. I just put a fresh set of R888R tires on all 4. I think the wheels match that body style perfect. They kind of "make that car"...

Keep me in mind about the wheels all I really need is the wheels not the tires but it’s not a deal breaker.

89lx50

Team Vortech
Feb 12, 2005
Congrats. They seem to be pretty capable cars. The power they are making with them with the stock or ported blower. ohmy! haha

The color is awesome as well. Stand out is a good way. haha
Thanks. I was the cameraman when you raced Peters yellow Audi TT RS. Your Porsche pulls hard.
The GT500 seems like an awesome platform. Time will tell how they respond to more serious mods.

This car looks totally different in person. Pictures seem like the color is a little much but in person the color blends in well with the black accents and everyone seems to like it.
I'm getting thumbs up on a regular just driving around.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I ordered it last year at local dealer , it was a MSRP deal
Fuck me! How did you get that deal? You have a friend in high places?

I was begging The Beast The Beast to lock me in a msrp deal for this exact car. He just couldn't/wouldn't get it done for a fellow enthusiast. Guess I needed to buy 10 cars from him...lol

• Sad
Reactions: Tight Lines

Thread Info