The kid missing in Crystal Lake

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Definitely not looking good for the kid.

Hopefully this isn't the seemingly obvious to the police "parents did it" scenario.

Anybody know how accurate dogs are at sniffing people's paths? Could they reliably eliminate the fact he walked out from a trained dog's performance?

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
That family has some fucked up shit going on with it, I don’t see how the cops wouldn’t suspect them

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Im going with the obvious, parents did it. DCFS has taken their kids away prior to this, so they are pretty fucked up. One of their kids was born with drugs in its system.
On my way home from Crystal Lake this morning, I saw them searching the river near Algonquin and 31

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Ya I listened to the 911 this morning and hearing about the family history the parents def did it.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh man, horrible. I hope the young boy is ok.
Obviously thinking not ok

Sad

frank

Donating Member
Reaction score
So sad to read that story. Finding the kids had drugs in his system at such a young age is horrible. And dcfs been involved for some time makes it even worse.

As my dad said you need a license to drive, license for a firearm, and a license for marriage... but nothing to have children.

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Thing that struck me as funny is the man living with her is her divorce lawyer...and they supposedly don't have a romantic relationship...So that means the ex-husband must still be paying support payments? Sounds like a very lawyerie thing to not admit to.

My intuition tells me the lawyer is guilty, and the mom is clueless. She appears to be sincerely upset, and he seems to be fairly indifferent from the limited news footage I saw. The ex-husband appears angry at the whole situation, and probably is aware of foul play in the household.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
The first day it was in the news and the picture they released of the kid was all shitty and dark and looked like a potato camera I knew the parents were involved. Who has a 5yo kid and doesn’t have a single decent picture of them? Then I heard about how the kids got taken away a few times. Then I drove by the house and found out it’s a run down dump surrounded by beautiful restored expensive homes and it’s confirmed in my mind.... it’s a horrible situation that innocent kid was in but my best guess is that he isn’t suffering anymore.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I still say that the Mom is guilty as shit. Anyone knows, a mother, with a missing baby, will declare WWIII trying to find her child if something like this happened to them and be doing everything and cooperating with law enforcement in any way/shape/form until that child was found.

I know my Wife would be out of her fucking mind if one of our babies went missing and she wasn't guilty of something. But this mother, being uncooperative and having a legal staff on call... No, that doesn't seem the least bit sketchy.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
So far this drug addict mom is running circles around quite a bit of law enforcement agencies and agents.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Although maybe leave 1-2% chance the kid had it and is on a Mexican beach or the fact the parents are that fucking retarded and drugged out that a child predator took advantage of it.

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lots of police presence here, two news choppers circling. They are all right down the road from my work.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
what's happening in the vid? i can't see it

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
seems like an evidence truck going off road to a wooded area

Crystal Lake PD and FBI are holding a news conference at noon.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Praying they find the kid alive. Some people really shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Also, can't imagine the haunting things the police, FBI, etc. have to go home with in their heads after investigating and seeing this kind of shit.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't feel like if they are waiting until then they have much new info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom