YouTube The Hoonicorn vs McLaren Senna Drag Race

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I honestly dont think it would. As mentioned above its twice the hp, half the weight, AWD stuffed in a decieving body. And its got a sequential trans. The only thing Id worry about is grip.
It would get demolished on a road course. DEMOLISHED.

Awd vs rwd, sequential trans, hell even HP, that just doesn't matter very much on a road course. Grip is what matters and the hoonicorn is designed to not have any

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
It would get demolished on a road course. DEMOLISHED.

Awd vs rwd, sequential trans, hell even HP, that just doesn't matter very much on a road course. Grip is what matters and the hoonicorn is designed to not have any
I disagree with that. The only thing it doesn't have is downforce. It can run massively wide tires, which provide huge mounts of mechanical grip.

And as far as handling? Its fully adjustable. A spring change, ride height adjustment. caster, camber, etc..... and they could set it up for road course work.

On a larger road course like RA, the Hoonicorn would out-run it on the front half of the course.

On something like Autobahn, which doesn't really have much in the way of high speed, the AWD and sheer mechanical grip would sling it from corner to corner at warp speed.

Maybe only on a course that had constant high speed sweepers where the Senna could leverage the downforce for more grip.

Reactions: Rent Free

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Ya, there are a few things you can spot that are janky about that RX7. Amazing about of money spent and copying amazing how they figured suspension geometry from some article picture of the Hoonicorn. lol But a few head-scratching things as well. haha
Janky shit is a defining characteristic of one of his projects. At least in my opinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info