The history of the LS1

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Indeed close enough but one out of how many?

If I had a Fox/SN95 I'd swap a 351W over instead in a heart beat.
Now now... No need to swap a 5.0L pony... Just shove the biggest bump stick you can find inside her... Along with MAC cat back..

Yeah I'm still enjoying that late 90s/early 00s shitty modifications to a mustang.

I'd do it just like it was done back then if I had the chance.

White ponys and all

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
daturbosix daturbosix

3800>ALL

I need to learn how to photoshop so I can put a 4t65e into that Meme picture.
Wrong thread. Here you go.

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
I remember being there at the dealer in Schaumburg (Honda dealer?) for that along with Jason/GM NIghtmare and maybe another guy or two. Poor dealer was probably thankful when all us "experts" finally left so you could buy the Formula. LOL

I'm sure you miss driving a manual every once in awhile, especially for street driving. I'm far from the best at banging gears, but it was always more fun and engaging for a sports car. I like the newer automatics for my daily/family cars though...
I enjoy rowing gears in the Camaro but I can’t imagine trying to manually shift the Durango (or anything of that power level honestly). I know plenty of people can and do enjoy it with far more power than I’ll ever make but I don’t think that life is for me.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I enjoy rowing gears in the Camaro but I can’t imagine trying to manually shift the Durango (or anything of that power level honestly). I know plenty of people can and do enjoy it with far more power than I’ll ever make but I don’t think that life is for me.

I'm about that life!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S8ER01Z
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info