• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

The gun problem in the US.......solved

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Also need to fine alcohol and tobacco companies for each person who dies each year of a death related to those!!!

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn i liked this guy on Joe Rogan but that comment makes him look retarded

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How about fining government cops, court systems, mental health workers who failed to get/keep the guy off the streets? Seems like a more winnable lawsuit than fining manufacturers.

Sue the parents, too, for not raising their kids right.

Sue the alcohol and drug companies who provided a killer with drugs and alcohol.

You see how this works...

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

I'm no expert, and I'm no gun nut, but that is as idiotic as it gets!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a moronic slippery slope!!!!! Is yang related to horse girl, or both just have 83 IQ's??

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
How about fining government cops, court systems, mental health workers who failed to get/keep the guy off the streets? Seems like a more winnable lawsuit than fining manufacturers.

Sue the alcohol and drug companies who provided a killer with drugs and alcohol.

You see how this works...
THIS is probably the most important part. A huge amount of the loss of life we have seen in mass shootings in the last several years have inevitably been due to failure of government to do things properly. This culminated in the MSD shooting where the school, the feebies and the local police failed to intervene and at times even turned a blind eye deliberately to the shooter.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
How about car companies for every car related death, considering car deaths FAAAAAR outnumber gun deaths in this country.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Posted this in the gun forums, but the Connecticut Supreme Court just allowed a lawsuit to go forward to sue Remington from the Sandy Hook families....

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait to sue Werner ladders because I tore my ACL falling off one of their ladders.... :s00ls:

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sue big pharma cause the kid was loaded up on their shit when on them or right after stopping them....

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Sue big pharma cause the kid was loaded up on their shit when on them or right after stopping them....
Don't forget sue big pharma for handing out heroin (opiates) like candy. Then sue the government for outlawing marijuana further driving people to a use opiates.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Don't forget sue big pharma for handing out heroin (opiates) like candy. Then sue the government for outlawing marijuana further driving people to a use opiates.
Not sure if serious.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] be like

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
I disagree 100% with that statement. You can raise your kids the right way to the best of your abilities. They can still become assholes that get in some major trouble. Happens a lot more than you might believe.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I disagree 100% with that statement. You can raise your kids the right way to the best of your abilities. They can still become assholes that get in some major trouble. Happens a lot more than you might believe.

Disagree. It is 100% my parents fault I was a total asshole in my teens. :s00ls:

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

How in the hell does giving more & more free cash make the labor force increase???
WHo in the hell can survive on $1000 a month???
The losers will never work a day in their life, exactly like they do now, generation after generation!!!
This is not startrek, people don't go out and bust their butt working to better mankind & society for zero pay.

These people are losers, and our country is done.
The country can't survive with all these entitlement whores sucking off the government tit.
How in the hell does idiot's like this think it will grow!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom