• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

The GTP is gone and here is my new ride.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
BALLIN!!! Very nice.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
x2 from a gtp to that is a large f-ing step, congrats on the purchase!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
thats a crazy ass lookin car. quite a step up from a gtp i should say

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What's the difference between that and the TLs? I like those. Clean ride.

dizave

Reaction score
What's the difference between that and the TLs? I like those. Clean ride.
The 09's do not have the S type but they have a AWD version that adds about 20hp and IMO is not worth the extra money for it.

This is a totally differant feel than the GTP it rides so much nice and feels quicker. I went to the dealer looking for an 06 but they would not really budge on the pricing since used TL's are holding the value pretty good. I decided to lease a new one since it will be worth about the same as the used ones now in 3 yrs. I was shocked to say the least when I was driving a new 09 off the lot.

Thanks for all of the nice feedback.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
I loved the previous body style. Very Nice interior but the outside is just ok for me.... Either way its a great car im SURE. congrats

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
I loved the previous body style. Very Nice interior but the outside is just ok for me.... Either way its a great car im SURE. congrats
agreed! The camel nose-looking front end is just weird IMO. However, a million times nicer than a GP!

dizave

Reaction score
Yeah the looks are growing on me but the interior and performance take it all away. They do have some after market grilles and people have painted the nose and tail piece and it does look better. I leased the TL so I cant really play with it too much. Although I will end up buying it when it runs out I will prob throw some tint on it.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
I think the color makes a big difference.... Black is the best color for this car by far!!! You can put tint on a lease car.... I just cant get over the nose and rear..

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Reaction score
Great car, but the new body style is hideous. Congrats on the purchase tho! Sorry to see the GP go.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The outside of that car looks like something you would see when you were looking in one of those distorted mirrors at a fun house. Weird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom