YouTube The Greatest Show on Earth

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Here is that song from the video. I never heard of this group.
They're pretty good.

I have all of Within Temptation’s albums. They fall under the Symphonic Metal genre. Though most of their newer stuff is more Rock. Which I still love.

Radioactive is off their hydra album. They bring a bunch of guest singers and do a bunch of covers mixed with original stuff.

Faster from The Unforgiving is another fast paced song similar to their cover of Radioactive

If you like within temptation look up Nightwish’s “Ghost Love Score” with Floor Jansen at Wacker Open Air.

Last edited:
Reactions: nytebyte

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I was wondering which album that song was from. I couldn't seem to find it on their Web site.

Yeah, they changed their website up a lot. I can't even find their discography on it, its all about the last album Resist.

My favorite albums they've done:
  • The Heart of Everything
  • The Unforgiving
  • Hydra

The last album Resist didn't grab me like Heart of Everything and Unforgiving. I like most of the songs on Resist, but don't tend to listen to the entire album.

Same guy did another Isle of Mann TT video to "Faster". Guessing he likes Within Temptation too.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
It’s great stuff to watch but damn those guys are nuts. Usually a couple people die each year in the Isle of Mann TT.
I think its on record as the most dangerous race on earth right now. If you fly off a bike you've got a 33% chance of smashing into trees, 33% chance of smashing into a house, and a 33% chance of flying off a cliff.

They are insanely skilled and generally insane too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Thirdgen89GTA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list