Netflix The Gray Man

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I can't stand Evans as a person, I often refer to him as "Captain Anti-America", but he does play a good asshole in movies. He was great in The Iceman as a hitman. That was such an underrated movie all together.

Shit, I don't think I ever watched that movie....... great cast there too. Must check out.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp, get ready for more!! Netflix really is gonna turn Gosling into Bond

Netflix announced not just a sequel for the thriller but also a spinoff, instantly turning The Gray Man into the company’s next cinematic universe. The company says its plan is to turn it into “a major spy franchise.”

Netflix says that the currently untitled sequel is in development and that star Ryan Gosling and directors Joe and Anthony Russo are all set to return alongside co-writer Stephen McFeely. There’s no word on when it might debut. As for the spinoff, Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese, best known for their work on the Deadpool movies, will serve as writers. According to Netflix “the logline is being kept under wraps” for now.

I'm actually ok with this.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
It's wasn't that good.... Now they want to make continual movies about it?.....
bro it's netflix they gotta scrap and pump out content for what they can get. plenty of other games in town took their good stuff and lots of competition out now.

fyi of the silicon valley big tech payers, netflix skews towards very high salaries but little (maybe no? not sure) stock. so if you work at netflix instead of apple or google etc. your salary for the same coding job is a crazy high annual amount.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

The nudes and sex scenes of her….

Happy France GIF by Paris Saint-Germain

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info