TV The Grand Tour [Amazon]

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good to have the boys back. Watched a half hour and was thoroughly entertained, will watch the rest later.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Was okay to watch but didn't take down the scooter special through Asia as one of my favorites.

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Was very enjoyable IMO. These guys are just classic together even though it's the same bitching and fucking with eachother.

Suprised May made it the final checkpoint as well. Yikes on open water.

Broke EF

Addict
Reaction score
I had just started watching the newer UK Top Gear earlier in the week. It was season 24 or 25 I think with Matt Leblanc, Chris Harris, and Rory Reid. I like Harris on his own, but man everything is so much more forced. Going from that into this special is a HUGE reminder of how great the original 3 are together. Sure some of it is scripted and edited a certain way, but it rarely feels like it.

I was pretty shocked that May made it at the end, and I am almost positive that Hammond did cry along with pissing himself. That whole section was fucking crazy!

Sean

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had just started watching the newer UK Top Gear earlier in the week. It was season 24 or 25 I think with Matt Leblanc, Chris Harris, and Rory Reid. I like Harris on his own, but man everything is so much more forced. Going from that into this special is a HUGE reminder of how great the original 3 are together. Sure some of it is scripted and edited a certain way, but it rarely feels like it.

I was pretty shocked that May made it at the end, and I am almost positive that Hammond did cry along with pissing himself. That whole section was fucking crazy!

Sean
There are some episodes of season 26 (before LeBlanc left) that are decent, like the one where LeBlanc and Harris have to share a car (Bentley Continental GT) to do a review of it. I think it was episode 200, where they start on top of a mountain in the snow. The horseplay and banter between them was funny. Just wait until Harris ends up in the back seat.

Broke EF

Addict
Reaction score
There are some episodes of season 26 (before LeBlanc left) that are decent, like the one where LeBlanc and Harris have to share a car (Bentley Continental GT) to do a review of it. I think it was episode 200, where they start on top of a mountain in the snow. The horseplay and banter between them was funny. Just wait until Harris ends up in the back seat.
It isn't terrible, not like Chirs Evans... Just not as good. I could see that group getting pretty good given some time. Rory was the weak link for sure, Chris and Matt seem to get along pretty good and it comes across. Its all for nothing now that Matt and Rory are gone now though. I'll still watch em all anyway :)

Sean

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really didnt mind the Matt/Chris/Rory trio. But these new northern knobs they've installed, ugh its tough. When you're speaking english, but they still need to put up subtitles so people know what you're saying, you probably shouldn't be hosting a television show where it's your job to talk.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really didnt mind the Matt/Chris/Rory trio. But these new northern knobs they've installed, ugh its tough. When you're speaking english, but they still need to put up subtitles so people know what you're saying, you probably shouldn't be hosting a television show where it's your job to talk.
This x100000000 with the new people. Why did they do that? :rofl:

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a weekly show? When does the next one come out

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
So, it looks like this season my only be 2 episodes.

2nd one does not yet have release date. But will be another long journey type episode

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just saw the teaser trailer and came to post this. Excited, 12/18!

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
FYI no idea if it’s a glitch or error but I’m watching the new episode now it’s live.

Check it out photo for proof in case this is a glitch

image-2020-12-16-19:33:12-592.jpg

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Now I know what to watch while eating dinner!

Thanks for the reminder sir. (y)
It’s out 2 days early. Still says coming soon dec 18. I went to watch the trailer and poof it’s the full episode

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Now I know what to watch after I knock out Episode 3 of the Expanse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom