TV The Grand Tour [Amazon]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
For these challenges Hammond REALLY needs to stop buying cars with removable tops :rofl:

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
That part was hilarious. Man with each episode it gets sad because I know we are coming to the end. Only a few episodes left and that’s pretty much it for the show we know right now.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl: It looked like they scratched the shit out of the hood trying to attach it too.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
May's 917 segment was so great. And the airport sequence :rofl: How do they get away w/ this shit?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Classic episode :rofl: The biggest surprise was that John stayed in 1 piece the entire time. Every time it would start to bunny hop I was like oh shit this is it :bowrofl:

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really didn't like them in one car. It bothered me more than I'd like to admit. Set that aside I feel like I missed out by not having 4K and not the best internet connection, Mongolia Landscape looked fairly amazing

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Classic episode :rofl: The biggest surprise was that John stayed in 1 piece the entire time. Every time it would start to bunny hop I was like oh shit this is it :bowrofl:
First time it happened, I just thought to myself, no way this last another 2 seconds, but they just kept on beating on it. I have no idea how that thing stayed together :rofl:

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Great episode. When they set off and had the steering lines backwards I was dying. I thought for sure they were going to have to do the entire trip that way.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good episode, sucks that this is it for what was finally them nailing the show. :tear:

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm excited about the new format. I think it'll be good.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
What new format?

And I too was waiting for a u-joint or something to fail on John. And the section of bumps every two feet looked brutal. Give me a suspension seat, please. lmao

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Correct just a few specials. While that’s awesome as the specials are amazing, it will suck because I love the show and their charisma in general. Felt like this show was really starting to hit its strides.... but I’m guessing it’s really starting to take its toll on them.

I mean when they were explaining how many places they went just to film for this season before their airport funny thing..... holy crap. That is a crap load of traveling regardless of age.

Def an end of a major era.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Clarkson is 58 and May is 56....May looks quite a bit better for his age, but Clarkson looks absolutely busted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom