The government confirmed UFOs exist

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
The 'tic-tac' videos are really interesting, and a bit scary if they're actual physical objects.

Bob Lazar is full of shit though. I watched that podcast back when it came out and nothing he says adds up. He's been around for a long time and has been thoroughly debunked.
Is he though??? Element 115 was described by him in the early 80's then was added to the periodic table in 2003....

I know Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat has opinions about him...

Also that Netflix documentary was sort of interesting, but sooooo poorly done.

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Feb 13, 2014
NashVegas
As someone who isn't as familiar with a lot of the alien stories and information out there I was really shocked to hear what Lazar was saying on that podcast initially but there were so many things that just didn't make sense or seemed too conveniently based on urban legends to be true. I'm sure there are parts to his story that are true, but this dude seems so slippery to be believed. Even the way he talked up and exaggerated his car project was beyond frustrating to listen to and that made me skeptical of a lot of what he said.
Seems like the kind of guy who would go to a cars and coffee and talk up how cool his car is when he paid someone else to lightly mod it and doesn't know dick about it and acts like it's the greatest thing the world has ever seen yet.

Even element 115 is a pretty big reach if you ask me. Any high school science student can tell you that you could theorize what elements might exist based on their atomic numbers and could tell you a lot of that element's properties based on where it would sit in the periodic table. Element 115 would have been a plausible idea back then but unrealistic enough to sound like it's coming from some super advanced race.
800px-Simple_Periodic_Table_Chart-en.svg.png

This article sealed the deal for me, it makes so much more sense than anything I heard from Lazar on that podcast. Worth the read if you're legitimately interested in determining what could be accurate here.

Once I'm not drunk anymore I'll try to remember more of the podcast though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info