Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This was fucking fantastic. I would put it right up there with Snatch, Lock and RocknRolla. Maybe not even with the first two, but definitely up there.

With it being just under two hour, the story remains tight and focused. OUTSTANDING performances from all involved. Great writing, lots of laughs...just really fantastic all around.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I seent it a couple of weeks ago....fantastic. Gonna watch it again with my son
I'll likely watch it again as well. Going to see if I can convince the g/f to join me, but the British/Welsh/Irish accents throw her off (she is from Lithuania), and subtitles make her lose interest quickly, since the scene has moved on before she can read them.

I did get her to watch Layer Cake with me and aside from the violence (she doesn't like) she did enjoy the movie and also saw the "James Bond" traits in Daniel Craig when he is in Colm Meany's flat testing out the gun. And that was filmed a year before the Broccoli's started casting for the role.

Tonight I might try to get her to watch Riding Giants, which is a fantastic documentary.

Reactions: GLADIATOR
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info