The Ford Ranger is back in America

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Just because the market is set high doesn’t mean folks should accept it.

I say don’t make the purchase and wait for the “new shiny toy” to begin to tarnish. Then buy.

Didnt Chevy / Dodge just run a $10k - $12k discount on Silverado / Ram last month? Isn’t Ford trying to unload the remaining Focus, Fusion, Taurus.

Some of this new truck / SUV pricing is just as criminal as Univeristy tuition / housing pricing.

ford had the same discount.

they all do it.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Possible refresh already getting shots?

lxmqaj81rtny9njn4jlw.jpg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I really WANT to like the Ranger...I don't hate how it looks. I'm a little irritated by the lack of powertrain options. I'm a bit surprised about the build/material quality knock, as I thought Ford had gotten their act together.

I really want to like the Gladiator too. I like just about everything about it, except for crash worthiness...

The main problem I have with all mid-size trucks, is price though...The Jeep at $55K as tested, and isn't even optioned out. The other trucks are cheaper, but not enough cheaper than their 1/2 ton brothers...I get that full size trucks are tougher to get around...but, if I'm just going to the store, why not just take the wifey's car? The full size trucks also, aren't getting THAT much worse economy than the mid-sizers...I want to like mid-size trucks, I just can't get there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info