Movie The Flash

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think it all has to do with people "boycotting" Miller.
Animated GIF

I like good movies as much as anyone else, but I think watching hollywood implode is more entertaining than even the best movie, lol

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Yep, he's a piece of shit and should go to jail if he did do those things.
I think a big part of the problem is she was 12 when it started and an Indian girl on the Standing Rock reservation. So the chances of ANYTHING actually being done or handed down are slim-to-none already, now add he's a celeb with deep pockets and now it's even less.

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
I just saw this yesterday and thought it was pretty good. Better than the last several Marvel movies. I loved they brought back Michael Keaton and used the old theme music. It was very cool.

I heard some stuff about Ezra, but had no idea he was such a creep. He certainly doesn’t come across that way in the movies, but I suppose that’s what acting is about.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just watched. And.

I. fucking. loved. it.

I mean the Keaton stuff definitely played a huge role in that, just the pure nostalgia. And, despite what he's really up to, Ezra really did a fantastic job in this. It is tough to be both the comedic relief and the serious anchor in one role, but he did it.

I still think Marvel does slow motion running sequences better. But I will admit I laughed WAY more than any sane person should at the sight of many babies being flung out of a building, and then Ezra putting one in a microwave :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info