Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
TOMORROW. Can't wait!

And also, as far as the books go, I'm about 1/3rd the way through Book 9. Man, shit is happening. The thing that killed the Builders is knocking on Humanities door. Feels like this is gonna be a hell of an ending.

Also, this image I think came from one of the S6 trailers. Its the Heart of the Tempest I think, which makes it a Magnetar class Laconia battleship.

1639089876833.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I'm enjoying it, but the frustrating part is its 2 of 6 episodes, and they are dropping so much stuff whole-sale just to try and get to events in book 7 and 8.

I think this seasons going to suffer from poor/incomplete character development as they try to solve too many plots in too few episodes.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
ep 4 watched

I really enjoyed the scene w/ bobbie and amos singing to alex's music

cant believe there's only 2 episodes left now. Still don't know how this is all going to come together
At this point, poorly I think. There is really very little story here, barely an Arc.

Thanks Jeff Bezos for saving Expanse.

Fuck you Jeff Bezos for screwing over Expanse.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And you can only see them if you're watching on PC or your phone or such. They don't show up in the baked in TV apps, even tho those do have the Xray feature. I've already looked. Haven't watched any of them yet, but I likely will. It's nothing that really adds anything important to the episodes, but I'll take everything I can get with this show

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So much cut content. Literally, more than a season's worth of cut content, just from Book 5 and 6 alone.

And the "ending" is full of plot starters for season 7, which, there isn't going to BE a season 7.

Amazon couldn't even give it a proper season to close it out.

I think we need to crowdfund the plane with the flying banner again.

Except, this time it should say "Fuck Jeff Bezos" with a silhouette of the Roci.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info