TV The Expanse [Amazon Prime]

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Well the end of this weeks episode ? damn! Tho I'm glad something is finally happening w/ the Naomi plotline.

Remember way back when I said Naomi has a badass moment? The ending scene was the first part of that. Her biggest weapon has always been her brain, and she's going to WRECK Inaros with it. But you won't see the end result until Season 6.

Reactions: Jon01

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
After today’s finale, and well before, I’m really hoping this gets picked up beyond season 6. Big cliffhanger at the end that already has me anxious for next season. I may just cave and start the novels to get all the missing details.

I have really enjoyed this series and love how the storyline keeps evolving while maintaining my interest each season.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
After today’s finale, and well before, I’m really hoping this gets picked up beyond season 6. Big cliffhanger at the end that already has me anxious for next season. I may just cave and start the novels to get all the missing details.

I have really enjoyed this series and love how the storyline keeps evolving while maintaining my interest each season.
That cliff hanger heavily hints at the 7-9 book arks. I'm shocked they included it since they announced S6 would be the last.

Reactions: Jfrost

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How do you suddenly get cut from a show?
If you're wondering why Alex died...

Without disclosing his name, former show producer Cailin Munroe also spoke out against the actor. She wrote, “I hope all my other former coworkers will come forward and denounce his actions. Preying on underage girls, and women, who were fans and excited to be part of a community. There is no room for this behavior in the world any longer and we will not be silent. I believe his victims.”

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, the show is great. Books are better. I'm saddened by Alex' death. He was cancelled because he has been accused, not convicted. I would have liked the show to let the legal process work its way through the courts before taking such a drastic move. Innocent until proven guilty, right?

Reactions: Maro

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hull Texture is wrong and I can't get over it.

You know, there was something that was just throwing me off a bit, and now that you mention that, that's what it is, and now that I'm staring at it more closely, yeah think that's a pass. I guess I've just been staring at my model ship collection in Mass Effect for too long :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info