Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I have finally woken my ass up.

It is time to plant said ass in front of Home Theater and watch Expanse :)

Also, from the books. Amos storyline on Earth is awesome, I won't ruin it, but the out-come is awesome and plays in to season 6 big-time.

Sadly, with no seasons 7-9, we won't get to see it fully play out.

With Cas Anvar not returning for season 6, I wonder if they'll have Frankie take over as Pilot. They did make that slight change at the end of Season 4 when Bobby was piloting the Roci as co-pilot.

Stupid ass Cas. Ruining a character.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Oh shit!!!
Oh yes.

In book 5, Earth had NO warning about the stealth rocks. They thought the first one was an honest missed asteroid.

But then they get hit again, and again. Inaros wants to render earth a wasteland. In the end, Earth gets fucked.

Naomi's got some bad-ass moments coming up.

Holden and Fred get fucked up.

End Spoilers. Amos' story line is the most satisfying part of book 5. I liked the way they inserted his back story here without actually interrupting the the current storyline.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
YESSSS.

Season 4 released on Blu-ray to coincide with Season 5

Picked it up.
71Y0m3eZ4rL._SX342_.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Yes. Ep4 had the reveal of the character I couldn't wait to see Amos' interaction with on-screen.

So, I was surprised. Having read the books, I knew the Monica container scene would end up with the protomolecule theft. I was honestly surprised though that they killed Fred Johnson. In the books, he doesn't die from an attack, he dies of a stroke as the Rocinante burns hard for too long and his heart just can't keep up.

I was surprised to see that the character Bull was present. He would have played heavily in Season 3 as the captain of the Behemoth/Medina Station. But his parts were taken over by Drummer, who is a combination of Bull, Michio Pa, and Drummer(book). So I'm curious what parts they'll give him.

The announcement of the Free Navy was as expected, though in the show they discovered the rocks and how to detect them far quicker. In the books Earth gets wrecked hard-core. Like Ice Age wrecked from all the dust in the air.

The Naomi Filip arc is on track.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just finished up ep 5. Since I havent read the books I don't know much about that Konecheck guy, but he was great in this ep

"Sooo! Whats new?!?" And Amos constantly calling him "Tiny" The whole time I kept thinking, if him and Amos got into a fight, it wouldn't be pretty, but Amos would still win somehow.......and then :LOL: Shame he wont be around for future episodes

And the ending ? I found I was clinching up as much as they were in that final scene.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Honestly. While I love the entire Free Navy storyline. I really enjoy Amos and Peaches storyline on earth.

And I'm saying Peaches on purpose to keep the official name out for people who might not realize who that is just yet.

However, I'm a bit worried. Its episode 6 already, and there are only 4 left. There is so much story that's being glossed over.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Honestly. While I love the entire Free Navy storyline. I really enjoy Amos and Peaches storyline on earth.

And I'm saying Peaches on purpose to keep the official name out for people who might not realize who that is just yet.

However, I'm a bit worried. Its episode 6 already, and there are only 4 left. There is so much story that's being glossed over.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I wish this whole season was Amos stuff. But then I was like holy shit we're at episode 6 already.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I wish this whole season was Amos stuff. But then I was like holy shit we're at episode 6 already.
The Amos Earth storyline could fill this entire season.

and with the way this season is going I’m expecting the next episode to be a 10 second shot being, “and then they found a ship. The end.”

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
That would make me sad, because I really don't care about the other storylines at this point :LOL: Which is also sad because there's some huge stuff going on that we really should be caring about. Although the Alex line of
suck on that mothafuckas!!
was pretty humorous as he was pinned to the deck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info