Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Can't recall if I saw the 2nd.

Great news for anyone who loves movies where Denzel Washington gets to beat the brakes off bad guys (see: everyone), as the third installment of Antoine Fuqua's "The Equalizer" series is said to be on its way with the star returning and a script already written. There's a good chance the film will be the next project for Washington, fresh off the heels of his brilliant performance in "The Tragedy of Macbeth." Washington dropped the news during an interview with Collider, discussing his latest performance:

"They have written the third 'Equalizer,' so I'm scheduled to do that. So I gotta get in shape and start beating people up again. I get to beat people up again. 'The Tragedy of Macbeth' and then going and beating some people up. Can't get any better, right?"

Fuqua is also apparently in negotiations to return to direct the third film, which, if Washington's timeline is any indicator, would make this film Fuqua's follow-up project to "Emancipation," the upcoming release for Apple TV+ starring Will Smith.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
These are great, love the replay value!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info