Netflix The Defeated

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Since I couldn't do what I wanted to tonight, I decided to start this up. This just came out over the weekend, but it's flown way under the radar. Even when I happened to stumble across the trailer a week ago I was like eh I don't know. But its starting to catch some buzz so I thought hey why not.

Taylor Kitsch and Michael C Hall are definitely a draw. But the setting is interesting, being post war. I could tell right from the first episode this show was gonna have layers, and boy does it. Just watched the first 2 episodes and wanted to jump right into the 3rd, but I'll restrain tonight (theres 8 episodes) Fair warning, this show is a mix of english, german w/ subtitles, and some russian w/ subtitles, if thats an issue for you. But I'm intrigued so far.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've been taking my time w/ this show, but still going . Halfway thru the season now. I swear I recognized one of the chicks in this but couldn't put my finger on it, and then it hit me. She was also in Dark. guess Ive been watching a lotta german shows on netflix lately. :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Decided to finish this up last night because I wanted to get it out of the way before i start up money heist. I enjoyed it, but overall it was just kinda ok. I think the dual storylines may have hurt the pace a little bit, especially in the 2nd half, but it wasnt horrible. Not sure if there will be a season 2, they COULD if they wanted to, but I don't know if its really needed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list