"Nice interior in these. I like the interior."

giphy.gif

He was excited

Stink Star

Donā€™t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Nice thing for Leno is he can afford the mechanics and battery tender people to keep the cars all running. Truly a guy enjoying his preferred lifestyle. Some people hoard cars and never drive them. Leno takes them out.
Imagine what it costs and the labor involved in just keeping registration and insurance current on all those cars. Hell, just having a system of keeping the keys organized must be crazy. Plus Jay seems to have binders with all the documentation pertaining to the car and a ā€œcheat sheetā€ of major points of each car that he keeps in the glovebox.

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
Imagine what it costs and the labor involved in just keeping registration and insurance current on all those cars. Hell, just having a system of keeping the keys organized must be crazy. Plus Jay seems to have binders with all the documentation pertaining to the car and a ā€œcheat sheetā€ of major points of each car that he keeps in the glovebox.
I'm sure he has an umbrella policy and a dealer license/plates. He's not like the rest of us plebes that have to register everything we own.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Iā€™m sure he has antique plates anything 25 years and older, where you donā€™t need to get a smog check in cali ( post 76ā€™ year and newer need to be ) and plate renewal is every 5 years or so as I donā€™t see Leno putting on more then 1000 miles a year on a car.

also California license plates stay with the car from the original purchase thatā€™s why California black plate cars are desirable from the 50ā€™s, 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s before they went with the blue and yellow plates.

so Iā€™m guessing he has a mix of plates on cars which has to do with insurance also.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I saw this headling and laughed pretty hard. I apparently need to watch this video. I love the WS6 for the outside but being a GTO owner I can't make sense of actually owning one. I'll take a nice interior that looks like a Cavalier over the shitty WS6 interior everyday.

My Dad was trying to buy a 4th gen recently and I just kept saying no no no.

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ and IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Refinement was not a word I'd ever have used with my GTA, even when it was a stock car.

Now its just an 'experience'. Gotta put a positive spin on it lol.

The closest thing is probably just watching a supercut of Jeremy Clarkson screaming "POWER!!!!!" for 15 minutes straight.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Are they registered to him directly, or maybe to a LLC or something like that.

I mean, could you imagine showing up to the DMV with 199 plate renewel letters?

With the way IL DMV works, the people in line behind you would probably riot.

In IL he could just get fleet plates having that many vehicles. Makes it way easier lol

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I saw this headling and laughed pretty hard. I apparently need to watch this video. I love the WS6 for the outside but being a GTO owner I can't make sense of actually owning one. I'll take a nice interior that looks like a Cavalier over the shitty WS6 interior everyday.

My Dad was trying to buy a 4th gen recently and I just kept saying no no no.

I totally understand what you are saying, but Iā€™m opposite I canā€™t passed that cavalier exterior. I usually buy a car cause of its looks first. I had a guy begging me to buy a Pontiac G8 with firehawk front bumper and I couldnā€™t get passed the price and too many miles for my taste for the price. The interior felt so outdated like a 4th gen. Again thatā€™s my opinion. I guess if u really think about it all Pontiacs are ancient.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info