🏡 Better Homes The "Custom House Build" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
FirstWorldProblems N20GT what is your in the pantry plan? Are you doing a countertop for all your small appliances or are you just doing shelving for storage?

A change to consider. My brother has a similar sized pantry and he centered the door so the storage wraps around you. He has cabinets on the bottom with a countertop (and outlets) and then shelves above for open storage.

I think this guy is blowing off my questions..?

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think this guy is blowing off my questions..?
I don't see any questions from you in the last two pages. Prior to that if they were design related I prob just blew them off lol.

I am asking the builder to do a pocket door to the pantry now, already texted him.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
FirstWorldProblems N20GT what is your in the pantry plan? Are you doing a countertop for all your small appliances or are you just doing shelving for storage?

A change to consider. My brother has a similar sized pantry and he centered the door so the storage wraps around you. He has cabinets on the bottom with a countertop (and outlets) and then shelves above for open storage.
I don't see any questions from you in the last two pages. Prior to that if they were design related I prob just blew them off lol.

I am asking the builder to do a pocket door to the pantry now, already texted him.

Yep, absolutely blowing me off....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

can you do counters made of walrus tusks or is it too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info