On Topic The "Custom House Build" Thread

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
N20GT N20GT what is your in the pantry plan? Are you doing a countertop for all your small appliances or are you just doing shelving for storage?

A change to consider. My brother has a similar sized pantry and he centered the door so the storage wraps around you. He has cabinets on the bottom with a countertop (and outlets) and then shelves above for open storage.
I think this guy is blowing off my questions..?

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
N20GT N20GT what is your in the pantry plan? Are you doing a countertop for all your small appliances or are you just doing shelving for storage?

A change to consider. My brother has a similar sized pantry and he centered the door so the storage wraps around you. He has cabinets on the bottom with a countertop (and outlets) and then shelves above for open storage.
I don't see any questions from you in the last two pages. Prior to that if they were design related I prob just blew them off lol.

I am asking the builder to do a pocket door to the pantry now, already texted him.
Yep, absolutely blowing me off....

Yaj Yak

Commander
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't see any questions from you in the last two pages. Prior to that if they were design related I prob just blew them off lol.

I am asking the builder to do a pocket door to the pantry now, already texted him.

can you do counters made of walrus tusks or is it too late

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was going to ask about a small sink in he pantry since it backs up to the plumbing for the powder room, but cant think of a reason to have a sink in the pantry. :bowrofl:
The pantry is a touchy subject, don't talk about the pantry.:bowrofl:

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
So just throwing this out there. We wanted a full depth fridge but didn't want it to stick out. So I framed out a false wall behind my cabinets to bring them flush.

20190925_081802.jpg

1635446486453.jpeg

Also the cabinet between the fridge and the oven was one of the best things we added ontop of our design but we dont have a pantry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom