The coolest car in the world is a ...

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
You know whats sad?

Even though you make a random-ass thread, I still know more facts about that car than you do, the AWD's only came in 3.0 V-6's, Ford makes NO 4WD 4 cylinder vehicles to my knowledge, not even the rangers.

a Canadian built a twin SHO engined Mercury Topaz, "Shopaz" both motors have spray, and are both manual, IIRC he was building both motors for boost, but his webpage is down.

http://www.rkgraphics.net/topazsho/
You sure about that? It's a friend of mine's car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607812

Page 5

Stick to your broke ass Hondas. :s00ls:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
PIC-0228.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

Ford Tempo Fan

I am the Tempo Fan.
Jun 13, 2009
Alaska
I am the owner of the Graphite Metallic Ford Tempo that dons the first post of this slightly humorous (if not sad) thread. I have joined your website simply to say this; it is wrong to call my 1989 a 'GL AWD'. AWD was marketed as its own trim level. It was essentially a Tempo LX with all wheel drive and less equipment as standard, although at the time the majority of AWD Tempos (such as mine) were fully loaded. The reason for the AWD Tempos being so equipped was because, at the time, the three speed automatic transaxle with fluid link converters was an optional extra on all Tempo models, except AWD. This is unfortunate for the Tempo enthusiast of our modern era, because it gives rise to problems when you wanna' stuff a Yamaha SHO in the hood.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I am the owner of the Graphite Metallic Ford Tempo that dons the first post of this slightly humorous (if not sad) thread. I have joined your website simply to say this; it is wrong to call my 1989 a 'GL AWD'. AWD was marketed as its own trim level. It was essentially a Tempo LX with all wheel drive and less equipment as standard, although at the time the majority of AWD Tempos (such as mine) were fully loaded. The reason for the AWD Tempos being so equipped was because, at the time, the three speed automatic transaxle with fluid link converters was an optional extra on all Tempo models, except AWD. This is unfortunate for the Tempo enthusiast of our modern era, because it gives rise to problems when you wanna' stuff a Yamaha SHO in the hood.

What the hell just happened:picard:

Ford Tempo Fan

I am the Tempo Fan.
Jun 13, 2009
Alaska
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info