📸 Photography The cell phone pic thread

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I'm looking forward to that. I'd really like to do a good week's vacation down there and rent a boat. But have zero experience or knowledge of where to go, who to rent from, boat skills, etc. Would be best for me to tag along and learn the ropes once or twice before striking out on my own.
The water is amazing, as for boating the tides when out can cause some serious issues. From the shore to over a mile out the toy are boating in 3ft of water, if you leave the shallow channels or go off course you are hitting a sand bar.

Google the area and can see the boating channels of where to go and not go. We had two different Navi’s and both were giving different depths etc.

Tides are so low at the moment that we couldn’t get back to our hotel boat slips, had to go back to the marina, and out wive’s took an Uber back to the hotle to get the cars and come back for all of us.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I think I was up in that mountain your in a few years ago. Whats it called or whats the attraction up there?
I remember we went up a mountain thats pretty much right where you are
That was taken off lookout mountain. Buffalo Bill is buried at the top.

Reactions: Shawn1112

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I wouldn't even wait for the boat to slow down. You'd see my white pasty ass skipping across the water as my trunks fell off from hitting the surface at 30-40mph ????
Have to say the boaters where we were today as we snorkeled and fished in 4 different spots, knew what was up, space between when anchored, looking out for others in the water, and other boaters in the water when moving along where aware of other boaters in there paths or near them.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Have to say the boaters where we were today as we snorkeled and fished in 4 different spots, knew what was up, space between when anchored, looking out for others in the water, and other boaters in the water when moving along where aware of other boaters in there paths or near them.
Frank, if/when I get down to that side of america's schlong I'm gonna look you up, and politely beg for you to take me on a day cruise, which I'll pay for. Just so I can get the experience from someone that is a pro at it...

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Frank, if/when I get down to that side of america's schlong I'm gonna look you up, and politely beg for you to take me on a day cruise, which I'll pay for. Just so I can get the experience from someone that is a pro at it...
Anytime! Always up for adventure’s in Florida!
Wife is uploading some pics and vids from her go-pro and phone also, should be interesting to see what we have.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012

30B8F3BC-98C2-4CDE-B387-08A9F039DFAD.jpeg

Thread Info