📸 Photography The cell phone pic thread

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Dog had a cyst burst. Vet shaved her butt. Had to follow her around and dab up the discharge frequently. She hid behind the door because she didn’t like me dabbing it up. Fun times

187AFD1E-34AD-428F-BC90-B117FDD8686E.jpeg

Reactions: P40E

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
You guys are nuts getting that close to those fuckers
As big as they are they are super scared people, closer you get to them they would go under the water of back up.

not my cell phone picture, but this was yesterday at the CVS about a mile away from my house, wife and I were just their a few hours earlier. This gator was just wandering thru the lot and headed for a 4 lane road. game control grabbed it it but it was a big one!

6961492B-59FE-421A-8FCD-F8A89AD50668.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: greasy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
As big as they are they are super scared people, closer you get to them they would go under the water of back up.

not my cell phone picture, but this was yesterday at the CVS about a mile away from my house, wife and I were just their a few hours earlier. This gator was just wandering thru the lot and headed for a 4 lane road. game control grabbed it it but it was a big one!

View attachment 87786
Fuck that!!! Any animal feels threatened they are going to react, I wont get that close unless a fence separates us.
The 4-5 times I have been to Florida, I've yet to see one just walking down the road, I have hoped to see it.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Fuck that!!! Any animal feels threatened they are going to react, I wont get that close unless a fence separates us.
The 4-5 times I have been to Florida, I've yet to see one just walking down the road, I have hoped to see it.
To be honest we were more worried about the wild hogs then the gators, those hogs are dangerous. gators if you get too close will back away. Now if you are feeding them then you will be gator food. Can’t tease animals with food with out something and happening.

My boys and their friends were fishing the other day in our subdivisions ponds and caught a baby gator, it was super chill, and the other gator near it didn’t even move

429684BD-33B9-4AE7-9DB3-9F14EF102316.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Shawn1112

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
We seen a gator walking down the shoulder of the expressway with cars going past at 80+ and it’s not even phased it pretty weird to see, but very awesome also.

• Wow
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info