The Caprice and ZRX1200r

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
I've introduced myself a few months ago and showed a few pics but thought i would post some pics up in the Members rides this way i can get called out on the member spottings haha.

The caprice
how i got it

How she sits now

my dumbass in front of the car

how she sits during the winter

hid's

the bike

both together

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Reaction score
whats up :wavey:

damn, Im really diggin that bike..old school + extension :drool:

OP
KAR

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the bike is my new pride and joy but the caprice will always be my first love. Wow that sounded gay o well.
Also it's actually an 01 bike but has that old style,open no fairing to hide the engine.

What up Dave and Steve(b00ya). Didn't know you guys are on the site. And Steve that must by why it runs like shit since you helped put the motor in. Haha

OP
KAR

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Well then who is b00ya? Or help me figure out what is going on here

SuperDaveGSE

Hole Enlarger
Reaction score
I was sayin he did it all, so thats why it is the wayy it is lol J/K, i kinda miss that fat bitch! lol

OP
KAR

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
O haha gotcha. I might be getting rid of her for a gto near the end of summer but not quite sure yet. Otherwise I'll be looking to throw a ls motor backed by a 6spd into her.

OP
KAR

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Haha and had more heart transplants then a 90yr old person

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
Tint those front windows... it's legal now... go with 35% all around to get rid of that purple shit you got in the back...

OP
KAR

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Rebel yeah I know about the law change and I have been contemplating it. It probably wil be the next thing I do to it besides maitnance work. I've also already seen the tintworks work on here, I just gotta figure out how far he is from where I live.

OP
KAR

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
:rofl:Haha and can't forget the caddi front grill either. I think the biggest I'd go is 20's and that's pushing it for me. If I was to put different rims on it would most like be 18's all around or staggered f18x9,r19x10 buts as of right now I'm happy with the 17inch impala rims.

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Reaction score
:rofl:Haha and can't forget the caddi front grill either. I think the biggest I'd go is 20's and that's pushing it for me. If I was to put different rims on it would most like be 18's all around or staggered f18x9,r19x10 buts as of right now I'm happy with the 17inch impala rims.
sad thing is I could see you driving that caprice, rockin the baller rims and all :pedobear:

OP
KAR

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Billybru I figured and booya Shut it. But if I'm gonna do I'll go all the way with 30inch rims and the 6inch lift to fit em. Be gett'n all the gangsta's hate'n me haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom