Netflix The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I watched the little "preview" when I scrolled past it last night and it definitely looked like it had potential. Kreischer is one absolutely hilarious human being, and his laugh is so infectious. If you've never heard the story about how he got involved with the Russian mob, 1. where the hell have you been? And 2. It's the most insane thing ive ever heard. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Bert actually stole this story from Shawn1112 Shawn1112 's real life :LOL:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I watched the little "preview" when I scrolled past it last night and it definitely looked like it had potential. Kreischer is one absolutely hilarious human being, and his laugh is so infectious. If you've never heard the story about how he got involved with the Russian mob, 1. where the hell have you been? And 2. It's the most insane thing ive ever heard. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Bert actually stole this story from Shawn1112 Shawn1112 's real life :LOL:

THE MACHINE

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Watched this with the g/f, she had snot bubbles coming out of her nose... she is fluent in Russian and all the jokes actually landed with her.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
i prefer this version

saw him live in schaumburg, heard it there too, he's told it quite a few times. dude was ready to get stupid drunk with the crowd after the show

I saw him in Schaumburg a few years ago too! Was a great show! I did not wait to meet him afterwards though. Him and Tom on 2 bears 1 Cave podcast is hilarious.

2C15B9A7-60D3-483E-B01A-FC18BC39AB1C.jpeg

D411B947-D71B-4459-B7FC-1DE54BC9FB75.jpeg

5C1A7700-A00E-4464-9289-30946B205D04.jpeg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
wonder if we were at the same show. couldn't have been that many? i remember the shirt off now from the pics, but, he probably does that regularly lol.

he was at the chicago theater last year too, i lived a block from it. saw his tour bus parked on lake street, walked past some nail salon and he and some of his crew were getting pedicures iirc lol.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
wonder if we were at the same show. couldn't have been that many? i remember the shirt off now from the pics, but, he probably does that regularly lol.

he was at the chicago theater last year too, i lived a block from it. saw his tour bus parked on lake street, walked past some nail salon and he and some of his crew were getting pedicures iirc lol.

I wanna say there were 2 shows that night and we were at the early show, but I'm not positive. I think most headliner comics do 3-6 shows in a weekend in a venue.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I showed the clip to my g/f and her friends. All of them are from Eastern Europe and speak Russian fluently. About 90% of the humor was completely lost on them. When he spoke of fucking cats while using the body language I had to sit there and cringe. Did not translate well.

However, I laughed my ass off., again. So NFG.

Reactions: blue-sun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info