Real Name
Mike
Would probably try?

NaLzBBi.jpg

Burger King Takes Aim at Chipotle Devotees With Whopper Burritos - Bloomberg

Jay4

Regular
Sep 15, 2015
Chipotle can punt babies off bridges and Id still eat there. I dont care what their beliefs are, the food is delicious.

you obviously didnt read all of what i posted,what does getting sick from norovirus and instead of fixing the problem they'd rather give people free burritos that more would of probably gotten sick from have anything to do with there beliefs? they're a shit company

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You talked about them not supporting people who support the 2nd amendment. That is their choice just like its a customers choice to support what they want.

As for the massive outbreak, I believe they did fix it...because people arent getting sick anymore. And it wasnt exactly a nationwide apocalypse :rofl:

Welcome to America, where all companies are piles of shit. Eat your fucking burrito and enjoy it.

Jay4

Regular
Sep 15, 2015
dont get me wrong though,i pretty much hate all fast food places

the high school dropout employee's think they deserve to much money then what they are worth,if they want more money instead of bitching about the minimum wage why dont they go back to school and get a good enough education to get a real job like the rest of america does

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info