The Burger King Whopperito

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's probably alright, but you can't touch Chipotle's tortillas. That's what makes their burritos the best.

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
Only 6 more days and we get them in Rockford! I will try this thing for sure.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
It's probably alright, but you can't touch Chipotle's tortillas. That's what makes their burritos the best.

Yeah. I don't see this beating any chipotle burrito.

Hell, I like chipotle burritos more than Mexican burritos.

P40E

Reaction score
This would be like the TB cantina steak power burrito , but would taste like BK meat . Would try.

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
Its here! I may grab one after work.

Jay4

Reaction score
Chipotle was decent until they decided to not like people who support the 2nd ammendment and thought giving people free burritos was going to make up for people getting sick from eating there

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Chipotle can punt babies off bridges and Id still eat there. I dont care what their beliefs are, the food is delicious.

Jay4

Reaction score
Chipotle can punt babies off bridges and Id still eat there. I dont care what their beliefs are, the food is delicious.
you obviously didnt read all of what i posted,what does getting sick from norovirus and instead of fixing the problem they'd rather give people free burritos that more would of probably gotten sick from have anything to do with there beliefs? they're a shit company

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
You talked about them not supporting people who support the 2nd amendment. That is their choice just like its a customers choice to support what they want.

As for the massive outbreak, I believe they did fix it...because people arent getting sick anymore. And it wasnt exactly a nationwide apocalypse :rofl:

Welcome to America, where all companies are piles of shit. Eat your fucking burrito and enjoy it.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure this was legit the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. Didn't even get half way through it.

Jay4

Reaction score
dont get me wrong though,i pretty much hate all fast food places

the high school dropout employee's think they deserve to much money then what they are worth,if they want more money instead of bitching about the minimum wage why dont they go back to school and get a good enough education to get a real job like the rest of america does

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Chipotle is dog food. Prefer the local Mexican food establishments around town.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
I won't even try it now :rofl: , [MENTION=127]wombat[/MENTION] share your thoughts on burger kings fb wall and let's see if they reply

P40E

Reaction score
Tried it today. It's nothing special . If you are looking for the burrito experience be sure to say no pickles . Their taste overpowers everything inside.

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
I'm on the way now and going to order with no pickles. Results soon.

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
im halfway thru. I'm just confused. I don't know what to think. its not really a burrito but its not a whopper at all. I think im gonna get up and find some taco bell hot sauce and put that on it. not sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom