Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Watched all 3 eps tonight. Aside from the utter shock of the first episode... I'm finding this season boring so far. Alot of gore, little substance. But I like how the 3rd episode ended and I'm interested to see where they take that storyline. Best part so far is Homelander basically going full retard. Enjoying his trip to insaneville.

Reactions: PJx5x

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Watched all 3 eps tonight. Aside from the utter shock of the first episode... I'm finding this season boring so far. Alot of gore, little substance. But I like how the 3rd episode ended and I'm interested to see where they take that storyline. Best part so far is Homelander basically going full retard. Enjoying his trip to insaneville.
Not sure if you're a supernatural fan, but man they hit it hard with the SN easter eggs in this season. Eric Kripke directed the episodes and he was the writer/director for SN. Of course Jensen Ackles is in this now as Soldier boy, and the "for president character Robert Singer" Character at the beginning is the same actor who played Robert "Bobby" Singer in SN. I'm sure I missed more.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Not sure if you're a supernatural fan, but man they hit it hard with the SN easter eggs in this season. Eric Kripke directed the episodes and he was the writer/director for SN. Of course Jensen Ackles is in this now as Soldier boy, and the "for president character Robert Singer" Character at the beginning is the same actor who played Robert "Bobby" Singer in SN. I'm sure I missed more.
Never got into that.

Thread Info