Amazon The Boys

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm just about caught up. I would really love to see him get his ass kicked. Maybe it's already happened, but if it hasn't, I really hope it does.

And not just have a ceiling dropped on him and he disappears from sight. I mean like legitimately getting his ass handed to him and realizing he's outmatched.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I'm just about caught up. I would really love to see him get his ass kicked. Maybe it's already happened, but if it hasn't, I really hope it does.

And not just have a ceiling dropped on him and he disappears from sight. I mean like legitimately getting his ass handed to him and realizing he's outmatched.

black noir is supposed to be able to kick his ass if necessary and is some kind of clone or something to keep him in check, i thought i read

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Interesting finale. I'd love to see Homelander lose his shit and everyone see him for the monster he is.

Kind of cool set-up that Hughie is going to work for Neuman as her interests seem to be contrary to the supe watch committee.

I also love Giancarlo Esposito as Edgar. The power he displays without having (that we know of) any actual super powers. He knows that Homelander is a complete psycho, but continues to not be bullied.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Interesting finale. I'd love to see Homelander lose his shit and everyone see him for the monster he is.

Kind of cool set-up that Hughie is going to work for Neuman as her interests seem to be contrary to the supe watch committee.

I also love Giancarlo Esposito as Edgar. The power he displays without having (that we know of) any actual super powers. He knows that Homelander is a complete psycho, but continues to not be bullied.
They also game him some 'human' time this season with his son. Small moments where there seems to be the possibility that he could become a decent human being, before being smothered by the psychopath is actually is. He's got some real drives. He really does want to be a father, he's just too screwed up to actually be a good one.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Yeah, you almost feel bad for the guy sometimes as he legitimately seems to want to have a relationship with his kid. The problem is that he will just create another psycho. I also wouldn't mind seeing some Homelander redemption. Though outside sacrificing himself, I can't see much redemption. He's practically invulnerable, so it's not like he's sacrificing much by fighting against an even more evil superhero.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Starting this over and hoping I see what all the hype is about.

giphy.gif

Thread Info