Amazon The Boys

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Yep. Alot to wrap up.
With many directions, it can go.

And are we finally going to see Black Noir go HAM? The dude hasn't done much of anything since the start of the show. What if he kills Soldier Boy before Homelander calls him off? "You killed my daddy!"

I found it funny to hear that while shooting some scenes they actually have safe words. hahaha

Reactions: BS ISF

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Did they say that? Because of his lack of actions on the show, we have no idea what Noir can do. Like none at all.

I think a lot of Noir's fear is due to his mental abuse by Soldier Boy.

I think I posted in here earlier that I thought Noir was actually a clone or someone more powerful than Homelander. Because if he is the same guy that was in the flashbacks, he would be way old to be fighting crime. What 55-65 years old or so? Maybe older? No mention that he doesn't age, like Soldier Boy. So I felt like he wouldn't be the same person as they showed in 1985. But due to his visions with the cartoons in episode 7, he probably is the same guy. Or since they got rid of Soldier Boy, maybe Noir was the leader until Homelander was old enough to run point for Vaught? Maybe some shit like current Noir was made from DNA or the mind of the old Noir? And somehow has his memories? I have no idea. I am interested to see where this goes though. The show is a trip for sure. haha

Because as it sits now, The Father & Son duo basically are the two strongest beings on the planet. One of them is capable of stripping others Supe's of their powers. And the Boys are divided, two facing death if they use temp-V. So unless the others decide to take temp V, Or Butcher injects them, I don't see how they stand a chance against Soldier Boy and Homelander. Gonna be a good episode. Probably a major cliffhanger. grrrr haha

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok that was a good finale. Definitely cant wait to see where this shit goes next season

But what the FUCK ending?? :ROFLMAO: Jesus that long focus on the kids face and that little smirk right at the end, it gave me chills. There certainly was a DEFINITE theme this season of children turning out exactly like their fathers.....

And also

I completely lost it when Frenchie said "You know I once took a Spaniards ear for jabbering at a screening of 27 Dresses" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just his posture when he sitting on the couch and way he said it, just so perfectly delivered

Reactions: Sprayin and BS ISF

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i'm sure you guys have seen this recent story

although i have a hard time believing people are really that clueless.

i do think some final points touch on the fact that there are people out there who would simply worship and embrace strong man power, as we've certainly seen people do throughout history.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i'm sure you guys have seen this recent story

although i have a hard time believing people are really that clueless.

i do think some final points touch on the fact that there are people out there who would simply worship and embrace strong man power, as we've certainly seen people do throughout history.
Sir, this is a thread about a television show.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info