Disney+ The Book of Boba Fett

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Mike do you still have a goatee?

Back to Boba, the story lines and back story stuff to me complicated and Boba/Pike Syndicate story has been sidelined too long.
Jorts John....sure do...a long ass grey one.

I started growing it at Episode 1...that's how slow the story is unfolding ?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Dan you probably still wear jorts, I've never owned a single pair.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

1. Season was originally supposed to be 8 episodes.
2. Mando episodes are straight from season 3 of Mandalorian because Boba Fett production was such a shit show/script was bad behind the scenes
3. Currently a debate on baby yoda choosing the lightsaber could completely ignore the sequel trilogy making baby yoda lukes first student instead of kylo ren
4. No information on how this changes Mando season 3
5. Boba Fett was originally supposed to be a movie was changed to tv show
6. Power ranger crew was from kathleen kennedy and got horrible fan reaction, currently re-editing final episode to diminish amount of screen time
7. Han solo and chewy make an appearance in finale episode

Grain of salt, of course.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

1. Season was originally supposed to be 8 episodes.
2. Mando episodes are straight from season 3 of Mandalorian because Boba Fett production was such a shit show/script was bad behind the scenes
3. Currently a debate on baby yoda choosing the lightsaber could completely ignore the sequel trilogy making baby yoda lukes first student instead of kylo ren
4. No information on how this changes Mando season 3
5. Boba Fett was originally supposed to be a movie was changed to tv show
6. Power ranger crew was from kathleen kennedy and got horrible fan reaction, currently re-editing final episode to diminish amount of screen time
7. Han solo and chewy make an appearance in finale episode

That makes me feel bad for the actors involved, especially the power ranger crew cause you know they are young/no-name actors and are getting blasted for showing up to do what they were paid to do.

Will someone PLEASE fire Kennedy. At this point, I don't even care what kind of 8 figure bonus she gets as long as someone boots her ass out the door.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
How in the fuck haven’t Favreau and Filoni been able to get Kennedy booted??? The pace of the show and the fact that the last 2 episodes have been “The Book of Mando” make it pretty obvious this was a mess. They threw all the characters they could in the last episode. 7 episodes seems really weird to me too. I hope they can salvage it with the finally.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Another solid episode. Very little Boba Fett again though.

The CGI for Luke seemed to be much better this time around. It's was also awesome to see Cad Bain in live action. Is it just me or does anyone else just not give a shit about the Boba/syndicate story line anymore?
To your spoiler, they actually hired the guy (Shamook?) who did a better deep fake of him on youtube than they did on their own. lol So badass.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
This episode was great. I can't believe they fucking did it.

Live action CAD BANE, and he was GLORIOUS. Voiced by the same guy that did him in clone wars. As soon as I saw that silhouette I got chills. And I immediately feared for Cobb Vanth's safety. I don't think he's dead tho. I mean he can't be. He's Timothy motherfucking Olyphant. Deepfake Luke was also...........better? Still weird tho.

also such great western and Asian cinema parallels in this episode. This episode had a LOT to chew on.

And also once again barely featured the titular Boba. :LOL:

Watch this with closed captions changed to English. Basically one choice is to be a normal kid. The other choice is to leave attachments behind and to be trained.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info