Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It’s been a pretty lame series honestly.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lead Pipe

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So. Last episode. God the green screen effects when shan and fett are around the campfire after he rescued her are atrocious.

Tonally this series is off the rails. The humor is present everywhere it shouldn’t be. The seriousness is lacking when it matters the most.

Garsa’s boob window was great though.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
I am hoping now that we have wrapped up the "Flash backs" this show starts to get better. Spending half or more of 3 episodes building this story of Boba and the sand people seemed like a waste especially after they just killed them all off. I was honestly thinking they would be used as part of his "muscle" when he took over instead of the power rangers.

Reactions: Pro Stock John

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Wondering who made the spear if it is not allowed?

Asohka took it from that magistrate lady she defeated back in season 2 of the Mandalorian, and then gave it to Mando. I don't remember if they ever discussed where that lady got it from in that from in that episode, but I'm guessing someone (not a mandalorian) forged it from either stolen or a defeated mandalorians armor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info