the best shitty pizza ive had in a long while!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My favorite cheap pizza are those little individually wrapped round ones.

Which you can get at Aldi's BTW. :)

63436-1-640.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The best "shitty" pizza believe it or not (for me anyway), is at Chucke-Cheese's. Yea, the kids love to play, I gorge on their pizza.

Ive promised my daughter a happy meal everytime she wanted to go to Chuck e Cheese. That pizza is probably the shittiest pizza ive ever ever had. I would rather get Speedway pizza. :rofl:

Now she has outgrown the Chuck, and wants Dave and Busters. Ill eat there.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Ive promised my daughter a happy meal everytime she wanted to go to Chuck e Cheese. That pizza is probably the shittiest pizza ive ever ever had. I would rather get Speedway pizza. :rofl:

Now she has outgrown the Chuck, and wants Dave and Busters. Ill eat there.

Considering the first time I ever took the critters there, I lamented eating it because I figured that the Meijer 3 for $1 frozen pizzas would be better than this, I was pleasantly surprised.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Considering the first time I ever took the critters there, I lamented eating it because I figured that the Meijer 3 for $1 frozen pizzas would be better than this, I was pleasantly surprised.

I went to a birthday party with my son a few months ago hungry and came in thinking that Chuck E Cheese pizza would be terrible. I was pleasantly surprised.

They must have done something the last few years then, because I swear I was getting cardboard with fake cheese on their pizza whenever we went. Which was for awhile actually.

Could also be location. We went to the one on Dundee RD near RT53 and the Vernon Hills one and the pizza at both was terrible.

She is also 11 and we havent been there in years. :rofl:

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
They must have done something the last few years then, because I swear I was getting cardboard with fake cheese on their pizza whenever we went. Which was for awhile actually.

Could also be location. We went to the one on Dundee RD near RT53 and the Vernon Hills one and the pizza at both was terrible.

She is also 11 and we havent been there in years. :rofl:

It's just higher quality cardboard now.

I'm interested. Tell me more.

I don't know what they have going on now. But usually I'll pick up something like this, then go over to the shredded cheese, grab a bag of the flavor tingling my tongue (coluld be mozzarella, could be a fiesta blend, etc)

Go home, fire up the oven to 450*, completely cover the pizza with shredded cheese, cook for 17 minutes @ 450.

Eat happily.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info