Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Best Burgers In The US - Business Insider

Sorry, that doesnt look the best to me.

ILLINOIS: Cooked medium, the burger at Au Cheval is made with high-quality beef and a toasty locally made bun. The Chicago diner also has 30 international draft beers on its menu.

KU0PVAQ.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:wackit:

SOUTH CAROLINA: Poe's Tavern is a quirky beachside restaurant that pays homage to poet Edgar Allan Poe. Named after one of Poe's most famous poems, the Annabel Lee burger consists of a patty topped with a Charleston-style crab cake and fresh vegetable remoulade sauce.

south-carolina-poes-tavern-is-a-quirky-beachside-restaurant-that-pays-homage-to-poet-edgar-allan-poe-named-after-one-of-poes-most-famous-poems-the-annabel-lee-burger-consists-of-a-patty-topped-with-a-charleston-style-crab-cake-and-fresh-vegetable-remoulade-sauce.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
You should go up to the people 20 cars deep in the drive thru at literally any time of day and tell them why their taste in burgers is horrible.

In N Out is consistently the best tasting burger I've had. The fact that it comes out of a fast food chain is irrelevant. It only makes it that much cooler and impressive. I'm trying to think of a place in Chicago that I can reliably get a good burger from that's better than In N Out. Can't think of it.

Portillos are kind of meh to me, I hate Five Guys, Smash Burger is amazing though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info