TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 5, 2014
Got a package in the mail. 20190111_160709.jpeg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It's funny that this thread popped up, cause I'm making my 2nd batch of homemade jerky. I marinated the first batch in Worcestershire and some other stuff, and it turned out INSANELY good with a bit of salt. I ate the entire batch as it came off of the dehydrator. Also, a benefit for the winter months, is it increased the humidity in downstairs :rofl: I can't wait for this second batch to be done, it's the best jerky I've ever eaten. I'll probably never buy jerky again haha.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Need to find some quality sugar free jerky

Some people say that People's Choice is solid, but had never heard of them until I started looking around. Basically just looking for a high protein, low carb, snack that's not a gross protein bar or shake

I'd be down for that too, most of the beef jerky out there is at least 8 carbs for just 1 ounce.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
:rofl:

Have any of you tried to make your own jerky? I've been making my own for about 6 months now, and it is the best jerky I've ever had. I like to use flank steak as it seems like it absorbs the marinade the best. I use worchestire for 24hrs, completely saturated and after I lay the strips I cut down on the dehydrator I sprinkle some Adobo on to them. OMGGGGG, I like my jerky to be crunchy, so after about 12hrs it's ready. 2lbs of flank steak in jerky form doesn't last more than 1.5 days, I eat it all right away because it's so good.

With that said, it's a lot of fun to make it, cut it, all of that and you can do it just the way you want it.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
:rofl:

Have any of you tried to make your own jerky? I've been making my own for about 6 months now, and it is the best jerky I've ever had. I like to use flank steak as it seems like it absorbs the marinade the best. I use worchestire for 24hrs, completely saturated and after I lay the strips I cut down on the dehydrator I sprinkle some Adobo on to them. OMGGGGG, I like my jerky to be crunchy, so after about 12hrs it's ready. 2lbs of flank steak in jerky form doesn't last more than 1.5 days, I eat it all right away because it's so good.

With that said, it's a lot of fun to make it, cut it, all of that and you can do it just the way you want it.

Dooood, I Want to try your jerky!

Thread Info