HULU The Bear

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
So I don't get the money in the cans part. Why do that, and how would you seal them with the money? Does not make sense to my family.
his brother did it knowing he'd find it, and he could use it for his restaurant, and likely hoping his debt would have died with him, but that didn't happen

Reactions: Pro Stock John

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
It's a tv drama but that sort of thinking is stupid af. Borrowed $300K from Cicero (did I get his name right) and apparently there is also some sort of bank loan? Don't get me wrong I overall like the show it has some moments. Carmie is struggling with anxiety and trying not to be a jagoff like his previous bosses. Some of the loud arguing reminds me of my business and my interactions with other partners in the early 2000s, we could be quite the little shit show at times.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
God damn this was phenomenal....

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Reactions: BS ISF

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Been slacking (aka been busy) and just finished season 2. Love this show! The Richie turnaround was a bit too far fetched for me. He spends 1 week at that place and what, 2 days not on Forks and now he can expedite like a mofo?

Reguardless, can’t wait to see what happens if they do a season 3!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info