HULU The Bear

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Been slacking (aka been busy) and just finished season 2. Love this show! The Richie turnaround was a bit too far fetched for me. He spends 1 week at that place and what, 2 days not on Forks and now he can expedite like a mofo?

Reguardless, can’t wait to see what happens if they do a season 3!
I was good with it. He finally found something he was good at and could start to excel. He seems like a guy that goes full throttle. Even if it was into a wall most times.

Reactions: blue-sun

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I was good with it. He finally found something he was good at and could start to excel. He seems like a guy that goes full throttle. Even if it was into a wall most times.
Same. I saw it more as a show of his true character. That he can be more than a loser, and he has it in him, he just needed the appropriate motivation. 1 week was a little far fetched. They should have done a month or something.

I think Richie is actually the best character in the show. His character arc is really good so far.

Reactions: Aircal and blue-sun

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Also. What the FUCK was that scene with Pequods deep-dish. Cut little circles out of it like that and don't even have the crust? And they framed it like that douche chef was making it better. The fuck out of here. Blasphemy.

2ms3cq.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Aircal and blue-sun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info