Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
How are celebrities getting COVID if theyre the ones all telling us we need stay home and wear a mask when we're out? The Rock also announced that his entire family has COVID, including himself.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Looks like maybe deadshot is in this too. PLEASE no parents murder flashback.

So 99% sure this is a fanmade trailer. There is no other site that has this, no other youtube video exists. AND Reeves himself said yesterday that we are getting a trailer in October.

So while this is really well cut, it looks like some footage from other movies cut into the original trailer.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
joker-popcorn.gif

Reactions: DEEZUZ

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I take no joy in what Im about to do, but it's most definitely a fan made trailer. First there's this, straight from the youtube description

***Copyright Disclaimer: This video conceptualizes a specific non existing film, it contains clips from existing productions to make with creativity and a lot effort, a new vision of that idea. This is called a "CONCEPT TRAILER". No copyright infringement intended. ©️ Original Footage by Warner Bros & DC Comics ©️. I don't own the material, I only make trailers for the fans and the people (fans) who are hyped for a movie.

And the part w/ the burning body falling from the building is ripped STRAIGHT from Gangs of London

But it still is a pretty sweet trailer.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
So edgy bro
It's my version of shit talking Lou's
Some Men just want to watch the worst films.

The Dark Knight is one of the finest suspense thrillers to grace any theater projector. Its so much more than just a Superhero film.
You summed it up perfectly. I don't want to watch a suspense thriller, I want to watch a super hero movie...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info