Disney+ The Bad Batch

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I think it would have been better to leave them combined into one big episode instead of splitting them up into 2 parts, but as a whole this was a pretty awesome finale. Some of the visuals in part 1 and 2 were just stunning. This animation style has come a LONG way. There were some decent reveals in these last 2 episodes as well, and a nice little tease of what might be to come in season 2, which HAS been confirmed for 2022, just no specific dates yet...

I was kinda pissed screencrush didn't do one for part 1 last week, but it looks like he was saving it for one video on both parts, which again, is how I think Disney should have released them together, even if they still kept them as episodes "15 and 16"

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Thats nice, and I like it and will watch it, but....

WHERE IN THE SAM HELL IS MY AHSOKA TRAILER!!! Damn you Disney for only letting people at Star Wars celebration see it! Got confirmation that Ahoska, Sabine, Hera, and Chopper are in it. And I assume Ezra as well. Its basically almost Rebels Season 5

Also, the actress portraying Sabine is the same that Voiced her too. So when you see Sabine on screen it WILL be Sabine!

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Finished Bat Batch last night. Today I watched 3/4 of The Phantom Menace this morning (It looks like I started it and got 20 or so mins into it at some point so I picked it up where I had left it off). Just finished Attack of the Clones.

I haven’t watched the prequels in at least 15 years, so befor I go ahead and dive into Obi Wan series I wanted to rewatch them once, and see if they are better after watching the Clone Wars series.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Today. Even Nicer!

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Thread Info